- the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God.
- in God as declared in the Shema (Deuteronomy 6:4) who is Echad (a compound unity) and eternally existent in three persons.
- in God’s Son — Messiah Yeshua — born of a virgin, His deity, sinless life, atoning death, bodily resurrection, ascension, and His future return in power and glory.
- in God’s Holy spirit (Ruach HaKodesh) who in times past came upon our forefathers (such as Moses, David, and the Prophets) for a specific purpose and who now indwells and empowers believers to live a godly life.
- in God’s eternal covenant made with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob — His end-time plan for the nation of Israel and the world.
- in observing and celebrating the Jewish Holy Days given by God to Israel with their fulfillment being in and through Messiah Yeshua.